Sunday, July 01, 2012

Cool...

When I was at Home Depot last night, I stumbled across a display for Fasäde Decorative Thermoplastic Panels. They looked interesting, and I have a room with no ceiling, so I grabbed a pamphlet. To get a better idea, tonight I went to check out their website. I noticed they had a sample order form. I was curious how much the samples cost, so I went to check it out. There was no price (or place to enter credit card #) on the first page, so I thought I'd fill out the form, and see what it would cost on the second page. The second page was a "thank you, your information has been sent" page! Looks like I might get three samples (I picked three different colours, three different styles) to try out for free! Cool! I've been thinking that something like a pressed-tin ceiling would be cool in the room. Granted, this is plastic, not tin, but hopefully it's also cheaper. (I took a photo that I thought included the prices of the panels, but now it looks like those are the prices of the ...edging? I'll have to check the next time I'm in.)

No comments: