Saturday, January 06, 2007

Yay!

I just got word that my bag is in Winnipeg, and they'll deliver it tonight. :)

Of course, I just got back from grocery shopping, where I bought new underwear. *sigh* Oh well... I kinda needed some anyway. Most people's mothers would probably give me lectures on what would happen if I were in an accident, and medical people had to see them like that. They're not too bad... mostly it's the top elastic that's misbehaving in places. I throw them out as soon as the elastic around the legs starts getting holes in the covering... that's when they bother my allergies.

Have I just given you too much information about my underwear? Well, good thing I don't have my camera cable, else I might be tempted to *show* you my new underwear. ;) (Not my old stuff... I'd scare someone's mother.)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a bummer about your bag. At least you are getting it tonight! What a pain! And perhaps, yes, TMI about the underwear - LOL. Take care of your cold!

Anonymous said...

Behold the powers of newly-bought underwear. (Apparently, it is a powerful attractant for lost suitcases containing old underwear.)

I'm glad your suitcase is not planning to stay lost!

Welcome back to Winnipeg.

H

noricum said...

*grin*

noricum said...

Well, you know how Walmart spread out into groceries? One of our big grocery stores spread out into Walmart-type stuff.