Saturday, January 06, 2007

Magic Lesson

Quick... how do you turn this:
suitcase
into this?:
delayed

Easy! Fly this:
logo

This post was going to include some nifty photos... but guess where the camera cable is?

Judging by two folks nearby in line, putting *all* of your underwear (besides the pair you're wearing, of course) into one bag is a good way to make sure it's selected to miss the flight.

Guess where the Pink Scarf Of Doom is? Your guess is as good as mine! Especially since the baggage tracer webpage won't load.

At least it will have lots of underwear. And a Klaralund to look stylin' in... and a week's worth of handmade socks...

Oh... and if it gets cold, it has a toque made from my own handspun plus the scarf from Bron!

The squid toque isn't finished... perhaps the knitting wolf can work on it if it gets bored with it's sock?

Well, I'm hungry, so I think I'll go make lunch... and contemplate how much underwear I should buy. (Having no idea when I'll get my bag back.)

Oh... and to top it all off? I've got that tickle in my throat that says I'm coming down with a cold. (Perhaps if I had been wearing my toque...)

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

doh! here's hoping they find it SOON! and hey, really, you can never have too much underwear (and at least it's relatively inexpensive).

noricum said...

Yeah, I'm not really stressing over the underwear. I could probably use some new stuff anyway. If anything, it's the other stuff I'm worried about getting back!

Anonymous said...

Maybe you're using some sort of telekinetic powers to make the pink scarf o' doom stay away? (But you shouldn't have let it have the hat and the camera cable. Dang!)

H

Anonymous said...

Oh, man! Massive bummer! I'm crossing my fingers that everything comes back safe & sound!

noricum said...

Me too! I'll be *SO* ticked if that bag isn't safe!!!

Anonymous said...

Years ago the airlines lost my bag and then 4 days later they brought it to my house like it was no big deal. Hopefully they will be bringing it by your house soon...

noricum said...

I'm expecting that's the case...

Anonymous said...

Oh man that is such a bummer. Alitalia lost my suitcase going both to and from Italy this summer. On my way back there was this poor Italian couple about to go on a cruise among the several whose bags hadn't made it, and they spoke *no* English. Talk about a drag!

noricum said...

Bummer!!! At least I'm at home, and have spares of most of what was in the suitcase! (Hmmm... maybe I need to pick up another pair of pants? I'll see how long the bag takes to get to me.)