Wednesday, January 31, 2007

*Tired*

*Yawn* I should be doing something productive right now, but I'm tired. *sigh* Since I'm not getting anything done anyway, I figured I might as well ramble on a bit.

Cool... I just got an e-mail from Jewels that she got the yarn I sent along with my brother, and likes his toque. :)

I miss my J. He's down in Barbados right now. That would be really cool, but between what he needs to do for the meetings there, and other work he's trying to get done by a deadline, he doesn't have time to enjoy being there. Or time for us to talk on the phone. (He took his voip phone down there, so I can still call him for free... if he gets time while the internet is actually working, *and* I'm at home.) *sigh* Being in Barbados with too much work to do has got to be rough. Hopefully the workshop next week will be lighter, and he'll actually have a chance to enjoy himself. (Yes, he's got two back-to-back workshops in Barbados.)

Barbados is a cool place. I got to go to a workshop there once. I wish I could equalize pressure in my ears... then I could scuba dive, or even get a better look at stuff while snorkling.

Hmmm... I think this Knitty article on colour theory actually has useful information for applying to presentation design too. La, la, la... sent link to H (who likes it!), and my advisor (in case he's interested too).

I feel like I can concentrate now, so I guess I'll go try to work for the few minutes before we head out. (H heads home early to meet her son after school.)

No comments: