Wednesday, January 31, 2007

January Report

Okay... here's my sock yarn report for January:

Socks: two pair (Knittah's and Bron's) 2 x 400 yards
Clapotis: finished yarn but not scarf 400 yards
squid eyes: 2 (hmmm... one blanket square worth of yarn?)
bookmark: 1 (one square worth? two? I'll say two.)
blanket squares: 14.5

800 yards + 400 yards + 17.5 x 47 feet = 1474.16667 yards = 0.837594699 miles

Hrm. I haven't even made one mile yet! Sheesh.

Here's how the blanket looks:
Sock Yarn Blanket WIP

And here's the silly bookmark I made:
Bookmark
It's a bit thick... and also wider than I thought it would be. I don't think I'll make any more.

2 comments:

Knittah said...

The blanket looks awesome. I think I'll have some sock yarn bits to send you after the marathon!

noricum said...

Awesome, thanks! Scraps from friends definitely appreciated!