Wednesday, January 24, 2007

My Weirdness Within Me Meme

THE RULES: Each player of this game starts with the 6 weird things about you. People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 6 weird things as well as state this rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. Don't forget to leave a comment that says you are tagged in their comments and tell them to read your blog.

Warning: my weirdness contains TMI... read at your own risk.

1. I enjoy that feeling I get after a good BM. My mom does too. Is this a common thing, or something I inherited?
2. I like fixing things, *especially* if someone else doesn't know how.
3. I like eating snow. (I make sure it's white, though!)
4. Weeds and stuff touching my legs in water really freaks me out. Also, water that I can't see through freaks me out. (I blame watching too many nature shows as a kid.)
5. I squish my zits, and actually kind of enjoy getting the gunk out. Especially when I know I've gotten it all out. I hate zits that won't squish.
6. I find history fascinating, but history books boring. I wish the History channel didn't focus mainly on old war footage... I'd watch it way more if it didn't.

I could go on and *on* about my weirdness (like how I keep misspelling weird, and misspell it often enough that I can't remember which is correct), but the rules say six. I'd tag six people, but I hate tagging people. If you feel left out because no one ever tags you, let me know and I'll tag you.

1 comment:

noricum said...

That reminds me... I find it hard being near people with big, popable zits, because I want to pop them! ;)