Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Last Night

• Three more squares again:
Three More Squares (Again)
• watered plants (the plants are grateful)
• made a tasty dinner:
Zaru Soba
• tried to drown some spider mites:
Plant Drowning
• stayed up too late... but not really due to any of the above reasons. More like I kept thinking there was something I needed to do before going to bed, and procrastinated as a result.

This morning:
• hit snooze button
• hit snooze button
• hit snooze button
• spent too much time waiting for busses
• arrived at school late
• cold
• grateful for assorted teas Knittah sent me:
Tea

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sometimes I read too fast for my own good...I saw the picture of the dinner but read the comment about the spider mites with it....Geez, am I blonde or what?

noricum said...

Yuck! :P

;)

Anonymous said...

My husband/Tony says you need to go to the local nursery and buy spider mite predators.

noricum said...

Cool... they work in houses too?