Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Ow.

Nosebleeds back. Stuffed nose, stuffed head, gunk in lungs. I've stopped taking Advil, and my head has mostly stopped spinning. It's sort of headache-spinning now. The aches aren't as bad any more anyway. I took a Tylenol anyway. I no longer feel like death warmed over when the drugs wear off, but I'm not feeling good either. Just less bad. Or maybe different bad.

Yesterday I started taking Cold FX. Mom said it's the only thing that's been clinically proven to help. I'm not sure that it's helping, but it doesn't appear to be hurting. It's some sort of extract of ginko, from what I understand.

I think I'll read a few blogs before going back to sleep.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

feel better!

Anonymous said...

Poor thing! I hope it's not turning into an infection.

Anonymous said...

Take care of yourself......REST!!!

Dandy said...

I hope you feel better soon.. there's nothing worse than a cold/flu that you just can't shake!!