Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Stitch Markers

Well, I'm out of top bits, so I'm done beading for now. Here's what I ended up with:
Beaded Stitch Markers
(three markers with no tops, and the ones on the right I'm keeping for me.)

Beaded Stitch Markers
The ones on the left (five each) I'm definitely sending in the swap, the ones on the right I'm not so sure. We're supposed to send at least four... do you think eight is excessive? I always feel bad when I don't go overboard like others in swaps, so would I be doing that to other people here? Or would I merely be making up for not going overboard on earlier swaps?

3 comments:

Deneen said...

Send what you are comfortable with! I am sending 8 myself, but that's because I want to and I am adding something else to the package-but again, because I want to and can now, so I decided to do it.

Anonymous said...

Your stitch markers are beautiful! I wish I joined the swap. I have absolutely no beading talent though.

noricum said...

Thanks! This is my first attempt at beading (after the free make&takes at the festival)... it's not that hard.