Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Free Magazines

Free Magazines
Free Magazines

I got two issues of "Bead Unique" when I went to the Big Apple Glass Art and Bead Festival. I've now read them, and, while they do contain some interesting stuff, they aren't anything I'll use any time soon. So I'm offering them to you. If you're interested, leave a comment here. I'll make a completely biased decision on who to send them to (or draw names if I can't decide, again, at my discretion), and will contact you for a mailing address. Note: I must be able to contact you by e-mail in order for you to be eligible. Make sure I have a way to contact you. Deadline is whenever I feel like it, so comment sooner rather than later, or risk missing this opportunity. If you feel like it, you can give a reason why I should give them to you rather than someone else. I'll take that reason into consideration if I feel like it.

PS: I'm crabby right now. Perhaps because Aunt Flo is coming today, or perhaps not. But even though I'm crabby, and am writing a crabby, nit-picky post, I still want to give the magazines away. So don't be afraid to ask. I'll be crabbier if no one wants them. I promise not to use contact e-mail addresses and/or mailing addresses to send you crabby stuff.

No comments: