Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Mystery Package Solved

The current executive editor of Fortune magazine did indeed live here before J's landlord bought the place. I think I'll try delivering it in person, and see just how far into Fortune I can get. ;) (I'll bring Swatchy with me, just in case I make it somewhere interesting.)

In other name dropping, it turns out a famous writer for the Rolling Stone magazine also lives in the building. He had a bit of a sneer on his face while waiting for his black car, but he had a cool light purple lining to his suit.

4 comments:

KelliAmanda said...

Ummm...why does J want to move again? Is the place that small?

noricum said...

J loves the place... but it's $3200 per month in rent. (He and his ex entered the lease just before they split... it was her income that made it affordable.)

Deneen said...

The executive editor of Forbes is getting a stuffed doll in the mail? Is is a voodoo doll (I wonder)

noricum said...

I think it's Fortune, not Forbes. But I should check.

Perhaps she had a baby? It jingles when I shake it. It looks like there's a pink envelope inside the white bubble-mailer, so I'm guessing a girl.