Tuesday, October 31, 2006

WIP Progress

Durrow Front and Second Wyvern Sock WIPs
Durrow Front and Second Wyvern Sock WIPs

I felt like sharing some of my WIP progress. Here's the front of Durrow, and my second Wyvern sock. I may not finish it by midnight (the end of Socktober), but I'm certainly close to having my first pair of knit socks done. :) I think I've had a pretty successful Socktoberfest!

Once Wyvern is off the needles, I'll start my orange kitty. (For purely psychological reasons... I'd rather not break the 10 WIP/UFO boundary again.) I'm also putting off making a second washcloth for around here (hmmm... perhaps I'll whip one up before orange kitty) for the same reason.

I'm looking forward to starting the sleeves of Durrow. They should be exciting! (But hopefully not as, um, "exciting" as the pink lace scarf of doom.)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do these two WIPs go together? The colours look nice together on my screen.

Anyway, good progress!

H

noricum said...

Given that one is a sock, and the other a sweater, I certainly could wear the two together.