Thursday, October 19, 2006

Halloween Swap

Here's the handmade items I sent to Tiff as part of the Halloween swap at Fiber Freaks. First, the ghost washcloth I brazenly already showed you:
Ghost Washcloth
I wish the ghost had shown up a bit more, but it'll still work for washing dishes.

Next, a bat:
Bat
I *love* how this came out!

And finally, my crazy piece-de-resistance, the spider web:
Spider Web
Crocheted from "aged white" cotton (as all good Halloween webs should be... no shiny new webs for us!), and complete with dangling spider:
Spider
and dead bug:
Dead Bug
(I wouldn't want the spider to go hungry!) There's no pattern for this one either, since all spider webs really should be unique. Feel free to imitate to your heart's content!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay for Halloween knitting and crocheting! :)

Deneen said...

What super cool stuff you created!

noricum said...

Thanks! :)

fledchen said...

I *love* the dead bug in the spider web!