Monday, October 02, 2006

Silly Quiz

The Librarian
You scored 71 erudition!
Congratulations! You're well above average when it comes to your knowledge of English grammar, history, and literature. You may have missed a few questions, but if you keep your studies up and stay away from genre fiction, we'll have you ready for Stanford in no time! Who knows, we just might be reading your columns in Talk of the Town a few years from now.
My test tracked 1 variable How you compared to other people your age and gender:
free online datingfree online dating
You scored higher than 99% on erudition
Link: The Are You Truly Erudite? Test written by okellelala on OkCupid Free Online Dating, home of the The Dating Persona Test


I admit to guessing on many of the questions.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I scored an 81, and am apparently a "true English nerd." I admit to guessing on a few also, but on most I felt that I could at least make an educated guess.

Ah well. I hope I'd do well, having been an English major and all. ;)

Anonymous said...

in a random comment: that art is in one of my favorite comics of all time! heh. :)