Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Halloween Swap Goodies

Halloween Swap Goodies
Halloween Swap Goodies

Awesome mail! These are the goodies I got from Bron for the Fiber Freaks halloween swap. Roughly from top to bottom, there's a caludron (will be part of my halloween costume... once I figure out what that'll be), an awesome scarf, a hotpad, a spider mug (really cool!!!) and two spider candles, some Dove chocolates (mmmmm!), orange yarn for my cat project, and little halloween decorations.

I must say, Bron has excellent taste! Don't I look great in the scarf?
Scarf
It's nice and soft too!

The dove chocolates come with sayings inside them. Here's the message on the first one I opened: "Fly kites in an azure blue sky." What a lovely image! (I must admit I've eaten more than one, though... ;) )

4 comments:

Deneen said...

Cool swap package!

Anonymous said...

Whew! I'm SO glad you liked everything!

Knittah said...

So that's what you look like without the Canada hat! Nice picture and scarf, too.

Anonymous said...

Great swap package! That is a wicked cool mug. The scarf does look good on you, definately your colors.