Thursday, June 22, 2006

Wedgewood Socks

I did indeed finish H's socks over lunch. I love how they turned out! I need to make myself a similar pair. :)

Wedgewood Socks Wedgewood Socks Wedgewood Socks

Up next, some socks for John from my New York purchases:
NY Knit/Crochet Purchases
I gave my NC nostepinne some good, Canadian Koigu loving last night, and have three of the four skeins wound. I'll be starting J's socks on the way home tonight.

Koigu tends to run a bit short for me, and J has big feet (not enormous, but definitely man feet), so I decided to play it safe and buy four skeins. I'll make a pair for myself out of what's left over, plus some other stuff to make it stretch.

6 comments:

sara said...

As always, your work is stunning!

Deneen said...

Cool socks~ So now John is getting socks made by you, eh? He must be something special is all I can say.

cindi said...

Hi! I ran across your comment/link on the Summer of Socks site. Your socks are gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

Love the socks! H and John are so lucky.

Sallie said...

Wedgewood Socks! Wonderful! I need to start thinking outside the box for some of my socks.

You're an inspiration.

Vera said...

You make soem of the nicest crocheted socks I've seen.