Thursday, June 08, 2006

Warm Fuzzies

I talked on the phone tonight with a good friend I haven't seen for nearly two years. It brought back so many great memories! He's even going to visit later this summer. :)

I thought I'd be lonely tonight, since my mom and Bob left for Toronto for two weeks. However, this phone call was great. It's left me with lots of warm fuzzies to fall asleep with.

However, there's so many good memories, they're keeping me awake. I decided to come up and write a short blog post, and now I'll go take an Ambien... assuming they got packed where I think they got packed. ;)

Tomorrow morning will include warm fuzzies of a different sort: H and I are going to Ram Wools' clearance sale!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, who's visiting you? Anyone I'm familiar with, either in person or just from hearing stories?

noricum said...

A friend from the computational geometry community. I don't think I've mentioned him before.

Anonymous said...

aw, glad you had a good conversation!

enjoy the ram wools sale with H! Hope you guys come back with some good stuff! :)