Thursday, June 08, 2006

A Change of Scenery: North Dakota

Day #4.

The scenery from the hotel room wasn't anything spectacular either:
Scenery

That truck really looks monstrous... both in size, and number of bug splats:
Monster Truck

Dad got his Krispy Kreme fix:
Dad
(ewwww! The place even *smelled* of sugar!) The production line was interesting, though:
Doughnuts

As far as I know, all of North Dakota looks like this:
North Dakota

The redwing blackbirds were pretty to watch:
Redwing Blackbird
...and also hard to photograph with my camera. We were able to snap this one while waiting in line at customs:
Customs Lineup

3 comments:

sara said...

my dad used to take me to Krispy Kreme to watch the production line when I was little. I loved it.

Anonymous said...

I haven't commented lately, but I am having fun watching your road trip photos. Indiana, Illinois, Iowa, Minnesota, N. Dakota--this is my area of the country. Many photos look familiar, and in others its fun to see what someone passing through finds interesting. Thanks for sharing!

noricum said...

Thanks, and welcome!