Monday, June 26, 2006

Busy Weekend

I had another busy weekend.

Friday night was M's surprise party. She was surprised:

I gave her a ball of sock yarn, then took it back. (Don't worry... she'll get it back later, but as socks.)

Saturday we went to M's cottage. (I thought it was on Lake Winnipeg, but it turns out it was on a river/lake that leads to the old Pinawa Dam... I can't remember the name, though.) I'll post a bunch of Saturday's photos in a separate post. (I have a bunch, and I have to use Blogger's image posting, since my free Flickr account is full for the rest of this month.)

We got back late Saturday night (~1 am), at which point I had to do my laundry so I'd have bedding. :P I didn't get to bed until after 3am! (Boy, was I ever tired Sunday!)

Sunday I slept late, and then built a bookshelf with my dad. Here's two WIP photos:


I'll post a finished photo tonight or tomorrow. We applied the wax finish last night, so it's in the garage airing out. I'm hoping to move it into my room tonight.

No comments: