Friday, June 09, 2006

All Caught Up Now

*phew*, this trip blogging has kept me busy! Okay, here's the rest of what I felt was blog-worthy this week, but was too lazy to blog about at the time:

The bridge in the neighbourhood is under construction (has been since January, and will continue until at least October):
Bridge Construction

The book signing on Monday was boring:
Book Signing
Of course, as soon as we decided to leave, they guy decided to stop talking. However, at that point mom had found someone she knew, and couldn't politely start ignoring him, so we didn't hear the speech anyway.

Neat clouds:
Clouds Clouds

Engineers are strange. I believe this belongs to them:
Mammoth?

Okay... I'll now try to keep up with blogging as things happen. (But I'm still nowhere near caught up on bloglines, or unpacked!)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Snuffleupagus!

noricum said...

Ah!