Tuesday, June 06, 2006

A Change of Scenery: Iowa & Minnesota

Day #3, part 1.

We woke up to a sunshiny view of the Mississippi River. (Mississippi is fun to type.)
Scenery

Warning: the photos you are about to see were not taken in southern Ontario.
Scenery

World's Largest?
Was it? I have no idea.

Scenery

Scenery

There were some rather strange sights on the side of the road.
Strange Sights

Scenery

My orange and yellow socks got to enjoy the sights of day #3.
Socks Enjoy Scenery

Why did the pheasant cross the road?
Scenery
I have no idea... we didn't stop to ask it. (It's an amorphous brown blob to the left of the road.)

Scenery

This was dad's first toy store stop:
Dad's Toy Store #1

More odd sightings:
Scenery
I wonder who/what created this "crop circle?" ;)

Scenery

Scenery

For some reason, our mapping software didn't let us know about some necessary detours.
Bridge Out

Scenery

Scenery

Scenery

This looks fun:
Park

Okay, I need to get to bed. I'll post some more trip photos tomorrow. (I've only got, um, 44 left?)

No comments: