Thursday, June 08, 2006

Dad's Toy Store

I let dad go to his toy store.
Dad at Cabela's
He was so excited, in fact, that he had found *two* Cabela's in Minnesota. Did he *really* need to see both? After all, they are a chain, and probably stock pretty similar stuff. He grudgingly agreed.

(And after all that anticipation, he found the prices expensive, and only bought a cap.)

I found the animal displays rather sad, especially this fellow:
Elephant
I hope they lived happy lives.

For my fiber friends, here's a pair of muskox:
Muskox

Moose are big!:
Moose

I remember talking at Tempe about whether grizzlies or polar bears are bigger. I admit this is anecdotal evidence, but although grizzlies are big:
Grizzlies
polar bears are definitely bigger:
Dad and Polar Bear

1 comment:

sara said...

Wonder if the prices would have been cheaper if they had less expensive decoration.