Friday, November 18, 2005

Rosebud

Rosebud
Rosebud

This is the bag I was designing for Crochet Me, but then decided it didn't turn out quite how I wanted it. I still really like it (and would *so* be keeping it if it wasn't a Christmas present for someone), but I don't think I'll bother submitting the pattern. I may post the pattern here, and then submit a better pattern when I have the bag perfected. ;) (Which won't be until my yarn diet is over... I don't have more yarn to make another.)

I took this photo before I added buttons. I need to take another photo. I used the cute dragonfly buttons I got as part of the Crochetville button swap. (My brain died, and I can't remember who I got those from... I need to look it up on my blog so I can send them a photo-thank-you.)

3 comments:

Sallie said...

I really like this bag. Very nice design. Did you put the embroidery on it before or after you fulled it?

noricum said...

Before. I used wool, so it would full with the bag.

Anonymous said...

great pattern! the embroidery pattern really makes that bag look great! I like the shape too. :)