Monday, November 21, 2005

Yum!

Speaking of grocery shopping, I discovered a *really* yummy treat yesterday! Chocolate covered Craisins. Mmmmm. Good chocolate (not waxy), plus the dried cranberry insides that let you pretend you're eating healthy!

Sadly, the packaging says they're seasonal.

Of course, that's probably a good thing for my waistline. ;) (The package says it has "4 servings," but I polished off nearly the whole thing last night over the course of the evening. It *was* a long evening, though... ;) )

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Here in Winnipeg, you can get the chocolate-covered dried cranberries anytime you want. Milk chocolate or dark chocolate. Mmmmm.

And yes, I think those packages are meant to be multiple servings (but only in the minds of those not hooked on chocolate). At least I have other people I should share with to protect me from consuming 'em all at one sitting by myself. :-)

H

noricum said...

Mmmmm! That must be why the chocolate was unusually good... they're also sold in Canada! ;)