Sunday, November 13, 2005

Evil Santa

I was at the grocery store tonight, and they've started putting out their Christmas stuff. I like ornaments, so I went over to have a look at their mercury glass ornaments. Two of the santas had red eyes... one of which was blurry, so they looked like the eyes were glowing. Santa with a hangover? Evil Santa? What do the underpaid labourers over in China think of us?

Speaking of bizarre, there was an ad for "guided tours" at CVS. Huh? Who has a lame enough life to want a tour of CVS? (CVS is a drugstore.) Looking for the details (I couldn't help myself), I discovered they were "tours" of medicare. That made more sense.

No explanation found for evil Santa, though. ;)

1 comment:

pfirsch said...

Maybe the CVS tours are for elementary schools. But then again, would you want your kids seeing the strung out Santa?