Friday, November 11, 2005

Felt Wee Folk

Felt Wee Folk
Felt Wee Folk

Cute!!! I went by M's office to show her my felted purse (on K's suggestion), and she had this book from the library. So cute!!! I want. Pleeeeeze! ;)

I think they'd make cute little tree ornaments. And I could make a few of the fall themed ones for P's halloween display. Not that they'd really fit in with what she already has... ;)

Maybe one day I'll buy it for myself. Not that I really need *more* crafts to work on. ;)

If you want to check it out, look here... Amazon's "search inside" seemed less useful for this book.

I'm being really tempted to spend money recently. I've noticed that Amazon has several of the dvds I want at 50% off, and are thus a really nice price. Then there's the craft books. But I must be strong... remember the Noro! I will reward myself if I'm strong!!!

I'd put the book on my wishlist, but frankly, my family almost never buys me books from my wishlist. I don't know why I bother. (Not my amazon wishlist... they don't know about that... I use my amazon wishlist to "bookmark" thinks I like, so I can use them to top necessary orders up to $25 for free shipping. I like free shipping.)

And the book M showed me *was* a library book... so I can always ogle it for free there. *sigh*

;)

No comments: