Monday, January 28, 2008

Tonight Required Chocolate

...Luckily I had some. Can someone stop the roller coaster? I'd like to get off, please.

Today started off with a late morning, since H wasn't in. The afternoon was *busy*, with student after student needing help. (Which is good, because I feel useful, but a bit exhausting.) Everyone kept saying I had helped them, which really made me feel good.

Stepping off the bus, I realized I forgot to bring the extra chairs in from the hall. Whoops!

I felt tired, but I thought I should go to the art club anyway.

When I got home, there was a message on the answering machine. It was a police officer... he had recovered my parent's licence plate. I went out, and sure enough, the plate on the back of the car didn't match the plate on the front. I had noticed it was loose on Saturday when I was grocery shopping, but I hadn't actually looked at the number. (Not that I'm that familiar with it anyway, since it's not even mine.) Well, a long story short, I get to make a trip to MPI to get new plates. Whee.

What with all the phone calls and not having both licence plates, I decided not to go to the art club tonight. I ate chocolate instead.

The question now: is there a way I can get the new plates before art club tomorrow night? Hmmm... I wonder if there is an MPI place at the university? (That would save me having to make a trip in the morning, which I don't really have time for with the tutoring I have scheduled in the morning.)

No comments: