Saturday, January 26, 2008

It's Like A Birthday Present!!!

I wasn't going to blog the opening of my package from The Sweet Sheep (just the contents), but when I discovered the pink tissue paper, I just had to rush off to get my camera:
Mail
Squeee! *bounce* *bounce* *bounce*
Mail!!!
It *is* like candy for my stash!!!
Candy For My Stash!
(There's a heart shaped lollypop too!) I had the strongest urge to roll around in it. Instead, I just sat and stared at it for... um... we won't go into that.

It sure was nice for the government to buy me an early birthday present. :)

3 comments:

Mathgirl said...

Comparable to my birthdays, that's much better than a birthday present :) I also have a skein of Fashionista that's begging me to knit it

Deneen said...

Way better birthday pressies then I ever get-the roving has me drooling (yeah, my new obsession)

noricum said...

I guess you two just need to put "gift certificates to The Sweet Sheep" on your wishlist, and then you can get great birthday presents too!