Saturday, January 19, 2008

Perfect!


Pajamas

For some reason, my winter pajamas, although made from a nice, warm, thick jersey, were too short. For my short legs. Who makes winter pajama bottoms too short?!? (They were meant to be winter pajamas... they have snowmen and dogs with scarves on them, after all.)

One old, holey t-shirt, scissors, and a sewing machine later... and they're the perfect length!

I've been meaning to do this for *ages*. For some reason, though, I rarely get around to using the sewing machine.

I'm glad I have these done now... it's nippy outside (currently -42 with windchill), so having proper winter pajamas (and a fire and hot chocolate) are important.

2 comments:

Kath said...

Yeah, I've noticed that there seem to be a lot of "capri length" pajamas in catalogs. Seems bizarre to me - that's a summer PJ thing! But I really like your fix, very smart.

my verification word is jbraznrd! J Bra's Nerd? J Brazen Road?

noricum said...

Yes, bizarre! (Rather amusing verification word too.)