Monday, July 19, 2010

Ow.

I hurt. I woke up around 5 am this morning feeling swollen (torso, arms, hands, neck) and arthritic (most joints, but particularly the hands).

I'm not really sure what caused it.

Possibilities:

1. Mango sorbet. (I am allergic to mango, but there probably isn't a lot in there, and my allergy to mango is usually an itchy mouth... not that I've had any recently.)

2. Fuzzy peach gummies. (Although not a usual food, I have had these in the past with no problem.)

3. Bike ride. (I pushed myself on my bike ride yesterday, but I did listen to my body, and eased back when I felt like I should. Plus, feeling swollen is an odd reaction to exercise.)

4. Weather. (But the weather was crazier on Saturday, and I didn't hurt then.)

5. Pruning a tree yesterday. (But then, my right hand should hurt more than my left.)

6. Running out of vitamin D supplements around a week ago.

I think that last one is my main suspect. I bought more yesterday, so we'll see if I start feeling better.

2 comments:

jess said...

are you actually swollen, or just feeling swollen? more exercise can make you swollen -- goes along with dehydration (funny, that). feel better!

noricum said...

I'm not sure if I'm actually swollen or not.

Thanks!