Tuesday, July 06, 2010

Miscellany

Shoot... I blew my nose, and started a gusher. (Sometimes I hate my nose/allergies.) I guess I'll blog instead of showering.

Poppy update:
IMG_3389
I'm loving it. :) I need to do a bit more with the greenery (I've sketched in the leaves I want to add), but I'm pretty close to done now. :) Before and after comparison:
Poppies, getting closer to done IMG_3389
(I brightened the pink poppies last night.)

Washcloths:
IMG_3387
Uh... whoops. The other day I noticed I was stretching the yarn quite a bit while knitting, and consciously loosened up. Apparently, between that and the extra loops the wraps take, I ran a bit short. I've tightened back up, and hopefully that will take care of the problem. Question: is this still nice enough to be a baby gift?

Comments:
Blogger comments seem a bit buggy at the moment... they make it through eventually, but I thought I'd mention that that's why it's taking a while for your comments to be moderated. Sorry.

1 comment:

sara said...

At first glance I didn't even notice the little pink wedge.