Wednesday, July 07, 2010

Meet Franklin

A week and a half ago I went on a day trip to Sheeples again. There I met Franklin:
IMG_3312
(Previously known as #16. He didn't have a name yet, so I got to name him.) Franklin is a bottle baby (his mom isn't feeding him enough). We became good friends, he and I.
IMG_3313
Do you think the landlord or caretaker would notice if I brought home a sheep? He's real quiet, and would help mow the lawn...

To read more about the Sheeples trip (and, more importantly, see more photos!), click here.

2 comments:

Kyla Roma said...

Aw, what a cute little guy - I think Franklin's a great name :)

It was good to meet you tonight, thank you for the crocheting help!

noricum said...

It was great meeting you too! You're welcome for the crocheting help... any time. :)