Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Progress

Another chore done: I have done everything for the silk painting workshop I'm holding that I can do at this point, the rest will have to wait until the supplies arrive.

Hmmm... Okay, not quite everything. Somehow I haven't watched the DVD I borrowed from the club, or read the book. (In case there's material from those that I'd like to include.) However, I have ordered the supplies, and called all the people who said they're interested. (The workshop is now full, two people are on the waiting list, and 3-4 can't make the current dates, but are interested if I hold another workshop.)

Now, if I had a design ready for the workshop, *I* could actually do a painting then too... maybe if I'm lucky, I'll find the time to put something together. :P

No comments: