Monday, December 21, 2009

Blargh.

My head hurts. I got less than five hours of sleep last night... I got on a roll with the marking, and decided to stick with it until it was done... and so didn't turn the lights off until 5 am. Luckily I didn't have anything scheduled for this morning, and so could sleep late enough that I did get five hours.

On the bright side, that means I'll be able to leave work promptly today. Leaving work promptly means I can make an appearance at the neighbourhood cookie party... and burn DVDs for my dad. (Well, start the process, at least.)

Today I should double-check my data entry of grades, then start creating assignments for the online course I'm teaching. *sigh* I think I'll goof off for just a few minutes more. (I'm in the help centre, but I don't expect any customers this week.)

No comments: