Saturday, June 20, 2009

What a bizarre dog!

During a break washing dishes, I happened to glance out the window. I saw a really bizarre dog being walked by. I think it might have been a cross between a boxer and a dalmatian. The dog was white with a very few black spots (that weren't really noticeable from the distance), had the head of a boxer, and the body of a dalmatian. I didn't happen to notice what the tail was like. I think the thing that made it so strange is that it was very close to looking like a purebred dog, the head was the head of a boxer, but the body was "wrong" somehow. Strange.

Well, back to sweating in the kitchen. :P (I'm looking forward to a cold shower afterwards!)

2 comments:

fledchen said...

Great Dane puppies can sometimes look like that at certain stages when their heads and paws grow a little faster than the rest of their bodies.

noricum said...

I don't think it was a puppy. Its head looked too small for its body, and the paws looked in proportion to the rest of the body.