Sunday, June 14, 2009

Tagged

Penny tagged me a *long* time ago. (Do you have the same problem, where you have way more to do than time to do it in? I have a bunch of e-mails to catch up on too, plus a gazillion tabs in my browser to read or do stuff with. *sigh* My computer is running *so* slow again... time to deal with those tabs, and close as many windows as possible. I *really* need to get more ram.)

Anyway, back to the meme. Do you want to be part of the Rock Star Club? If so follow these instructions.

1) Go to Wikipedia and hit the random link on the left sidebar, under the navigation heading. The first article you get is the name of your band.
2) Go to the website The Quotations Page. The last four or five words of the very last quote on the page is the title of your album.
3) Go to Flicker's Randomizer feature. The third picture, no matter what it is, is your album cover.
4) Use Photoshop or another photo editing software to create your album cover.
5) Post your album cover on your blog, along with this text. Be sure to nominate at least 5 friends (by leaving comments on their blogs with a link to your post), and tag me, by leaving a comment so that I can see what you've created.

My band name is "Robert D. Gaylor" (I must be a back-up singer), my album is called "Whether I Win Or Lose", but my album art is all rights reserved, so I won't assemble the cover.

Anyone who would like to participate may consider themselves tagged. ;)

2 comments:

dragon knitter said...

i did a semi-album (nophotoshop, and i'm too tired, lol).

My band: Saint Nicholas Cathedral
My Album: Speak less than thou knowest.
My Album Art: A picture of iranians before their election, with advertisements on the side of a car, speeding downthe street.

ya know, it almost works

noricum said...

It's funny how it manages to work, isn't it? My title matches my band pretty good, when you click through to find out that Robert D. Gaylor is an uppity-up in the air force. (And whether I win or lose, I want those boys to be able to fish on that dock.)