Wednesday, April 02, 2008

A Lull in the Crazies

Things have been crazy around here. Everything is good, it's just all happening at once. However, I've booted out the last hanger-on for the help centre (I close at 4, but it takes a bit dealing with finishing up final questions), sent the help e-mail I had to send, and there doesn't appear to be any new posts on the forum to answer. Since the wine & cheese (to meet possible employers) doesn't start until 6, that gives me another hour and 20 minutes of lull in the storm of crazy... so I'm going to try to catch up a bit on posting to my blog, then perhaps answer some e-mails and catch up on what's been going on with my friends, and maybe even work on the paper review and my CV that I need to submit for the course this summer. (I have big hopes for the next 80 minutes!)

My apologies to everyone who hasn't had their e-mails responded to. Life has been a bit full here.

No comments: