Monday, April 14, 2008

Behind...

Yes, I'm still behind. ;)

It only took the techie all morning to get printing set up on my computer. (They have a rather bizarre set-up here, and it didn't want to cooperate the "proper" way, so we did it the "discouraged" way, and it worked fine.) Once that was done, it took two minutes to print the form I need to apply to continue my help centre job over the summer. (I do have the teaching position too... so don't expect to hear much from me at all!) Of course, that didn't leave me any time to start prepping for teaching my course before I had to eat lunch so I didn't pass out during my help centre hours...

During a slow period this afternoon, however, I did manage to respond to two e-mails (from the same person, but it's at least a start), and Swatchy posted about Bobmas Eve and the quilt show. I'll get some posts up here as time allows.

Well, it's time to go home and eat dinner before heading off to the art club.

No comments: