Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Miscellany

I got to sleep in the living room last night, which is much cooler than my bedroom. Downsides:
1. B's computer made an extremely loud alarm-like sound at exactly 12 midnight.
2. I could barely hear my alarm this morning over the ac.

Today I had a nut challenge... I'm allowed to eat almonds again!!! However, at the last time I was told to eat nuts as part of the challange, I was told to eat as many as I was comfortable with. I took that to mean as many as I could manage. I'm now kind of sick of almonds...

I think I gave myself heat exhaustion while catching the bus from the allergist to the univeristy. (I'm feeling mostly better now.)

In order to scare away the hot weather, I'm working on a new aerated sun hat... photos to come tonight or possibly tomorrow.

2 comments:

Deneen said...

Strangely enough, it's been nice weather-wise here. Yesterday was super low humidity and a high of only about 80F. Today, a little warmer, but still for July in Jersey, unheard of. Of course, supposedly, big storms coming, showers predicted for the next 7 days.

I am so used to sleeping with A/C on, it's like it's not even on.

noricum said...

I didn't have trouble sleeping through the ac, it was hearing my alarm clock that was the problem. ;)