Friday, July 06, 2007

HOT

Yowza! Where's the firemen, because it is hothothot out there! I ventured out to weed the space in between the houses, and I felt like I was at risk of heat stroke the whole time! I gave up after a half hour... by then I had cleared about a 4 sq ft space, filling about half a trash can. (I don't like to put weeds in the compost... I don't trust it to kill the seeds.) There is still more to do, but I got the worst offenders.

Okay, so maybe it's only 29 C (that's 84 F for Americans)... but I don't do well with heat. (Hence my intense dislike for NC.)

I don't think I'll be scraping more of dad's house today... not unless it cools several degrees, at least.

Speaking of NC... waaaaaaa! Jorge Cham visited UNC when I wasn't there! Why couldn't he have visited a year earlier!!!! Even six months would have done it. :(

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, 84 is nice outside. I love 84. 90's and 100's, just suck, though. It is 103 where I am at, 110 yesterday.

noricum said...

Yuck! (I admit to being a wuss!)