Thursday, November 18, 2004

Crochet

Okay... one last post before getting back to work...

I thought I'd keep a list of current projects I'm working on in crochet. Right now, I'm in the middle of crocheting (1) Scheepjes socks for my mom, (2) alpaca mittens for me, (3) a raglan sweater make out of TLC Amore (needs major frogging), (4) a "racing stripe" scarf out of Lion Brand Homespun that I started at a conference, and then ran out of yarn for (I got more yarn, but didn't restart crocheting it...), (5) an afghan that cannot be taken to class: it looked like it was done in pieces, but it's not. Projects I have supplies for include: a second sweater (Homespun), more socks (at least 5 pairs), and crochet thread for more snowflakes. Plus I have some miscellaneous yarn left over from various projects.

No comments: