Sunday, February 12, 2006

Wussing Out

Man, am I ever getting to be a wuss! It's kind of cold out tonight, and dark, so I've decided to be lazy and put off doing my grocery shopping. Sheesh! I'm a *Winnipegger*! *This* isn't cold!!! (Dark, but not cold.)

I had a fun day today. B and S came over. I did some knitting, and then S gave me a puzzle for my birthday, so I started doing that. (Putting me rather behind on the olympic knitting, but that's fine. ;) )

Then S and I were telling B about Brixx, and I offered to let her have my coupon since she was considering going out with a friend to eat. Somehow it ended up being me and B going out for dinner, where I didn't have to pay (since it was a buy-one-get-one pizza coupon and she was planning on buying dinner tonight anyway). Mmmmm! Thanks B!!! (Dinner out twice in one week, maybe that's why I'm getting spoiled and soft... ;) )

Well, I think I'll go finish the puzzle S gave me. It's 500 pieces, and one of those neat lenticular things. :)

Ironically, I like putting puzzles together, and then tend to put them back in the box. S likes hanging finished puzzles on the wall. Since I don't have tons of space to bring things back in the spring, I'm going to assemble this puzzle and give it back to S. S feels kind of bad about that, but I think it actually works out perfectly this way... I get the stuff I like, she gets what she likes, and we're both happy! S just needs to get over the guilt. Since she's a "product puzzler," she doesn't understand the joy I get from being a "process puzzler."

Later! (And there's Gray's Anatomy tonight!!! I can't wait to see how the whole explosive situation works out. :) )

No comments: