Wednesday, February 22, 2006

SNB

Last night Mary was having trouble finding her other knitting needle... until she realized that it was in her knitting! We told her not to worry, since big name knitters (famous by blog) do so too. Long story short, the camera came out! Here's Mary and her lovely scarf:
Mary
(Note the needle in the knitting.)

Here's Margaret and her olympic knitting:
Margaret
(She had tried hiding behind the scarf, but I'm more stubborn than she is.) By the end of the night, Margaret had her olympic knitting within two rows of being done!

Here's Heather and her olympic knitting:
Heather
Go Heather!

And here's Susan, knitting a cute little baby sweater:
Susan

The other two knitters in the group declined having their photos taken. Strangely enough, I respected their wishes. That's *so* unlike me. (Fair warning.)

2 comments:

Vera said...

The members of your SNB group have some lovely Olympic projects.

Where is the photo of you and your project?

noricum said...

I was behind the camera. ;)

I didn't bother with a photo of my project because the look hasn't changed significantly since the last time I posted. However, I'll get one of the SNBers to take my picture next week. ;)