Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Gah.

Speaking of hothothot guys, I enjoy watching E-Ring on Wednesday evenings. (That Benjamin Bratt is my favourite E-Ring eye-candy, although some of the other characters are pretty good too.) Sadly, I logged off before E-Ring started...

Survey phone call at 8:20. Could you please call back in 40 minutes? Yes? Thanks!

Survey phone call at 8:40. I asked you to call after 9, because I'm watching TV. Thanks.

Survey phone call at 8:55. Sheesh. I answer their stupid questions. Including silly questions like how many times I travelled by bike *after* telling them I *don't* own a bike. (I used to, but my knees can't handle the hill, and the poor thing got all rusty.) Blah blah blah.

Moral of the storey: leave the computer dialed in when hothothot guys are on TV.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well, you were certainly a lot nicer to the phone people than I am! Too bad they're not as nice!