Saturday, February 11, 2006

Olympic Knitting

Despite work and my birthday, I did make some progress on my Canada sweater on opening day:
Opening Day

You know, perhaps I should declare myself an official member of this team:
teamthinking
(I'm thinking I'll get as far as possible in 16 days, and perhaps I'll be able to wear the sweater once before it gets too warm here.)

Of course, the olympics should involve some physical effort. I've decided that for every day of competition, I will perform at least a half hour of my olympic knitting on my exercise bike:
Knitting Olympics
Hopefully this will get me back in the habit of riding my bike. ;)

(Bike riding accomplished today!!!)

2 comments:

Sallie said...

I love that red color. You're going to have a great sweater when you finish.

none said...

You knit and ride? Maybe I need a bike like that so I can exercise while knitting. Tell me more about your exercise bike.