Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Socks in Progress

Socks in Progress
Socks in Progress

I'm now past the heels. I love how these are turning out!

I worked on the heels last night at SNB, since, with all those colours, it was a bit tricky for bus crochet. (When I was working on a heel, I had three colours attached to one sock, and one of those was simultaneously attached to the other sock. A situation that just asks for tangles... :) )

Our SNB group is planning a field trip to Shuttles, Needles and Hooks this Saturday! :) (I will have to try to not buy anything.)

Also at SNB, S gave me a knitting book! It was from her destashing project, and she chose me as the recipient after I happened to mention my birthday is Friday. :) The book is Hip Knits.

I also wound another skein of yarn last night... four more to go.

I think I'll go down and say hi to K before I have to head over to my dr appt. Later!

5 comments:

Tandi said...

Cute socks! I've been meaning to brave a pair!

Deneen said...

Cute! Is this the South Bay pattern or another? which one?????

noricum said...

Thanks!

Tandi: They're really not that hard!

Deneen: Yup, same basic pattern. Of course. ;) It's just me playing with the colours. (And using my modifications, of course.)

Anonymous said...

aw, those are so cool! i love the colors -- what yarn is that? :)

noricum said...

Thanks! It's Sandnes Sisu, 80% superwash wool, 20% nylon. The colours are 3525 and 9863. (Such *descriptive* colour names! ;) )