Monday, February 27, 2006

Birthday Bloggy Love Contest

Okay... here are the (sorted by time) entries for my contest:

• 1:03 am Brae
• 4:22 am Sallie
• 6 am Wendy
• 7:32 AM Pam
• 9:30 AM Amy (yarnaholic)
• noon Coops
• 2:34 PM Deneen
• 3:00 pm wpggal
• 4:15 pm Mandy
• 10:45 PM Trish, Marvie
• 11:58 pm The Shrone

Is that everyone? I think someone entered by e-mail, but I can't find that entry now. If you did, remind me, and I'll go check what time you entered.

Anyway, assuming this is all the entries, Sallie came the closest to guessing when I was born! Congratulations!!! Since it's now well past when I should be in bed, I'll wait until tomorrow to e-mail you to find out which prize you want, and, if you choose socks, what size feet you have. (I need to sort through my sock yarn and photograph what's available for prize socks.)

For the rest of you... you may still win. Once I'm done Sallie's prize, I'll contact the next-closest. :) (Prize-awarding will continue until I lose interest, run out of postage, or run out of sock yarn I'm willing to part with. ;) )

No comments: