Saturday, February 18, 2006

If You're Tired And You Know It Go To Bed

Gee... I must really have been tired last night.

After I got home, I lay down for a nap, but my dad called two minutes later.

Then I decided to put down the knitting and go to bed at 11pm, but wanted to get some blogging/correspondence done... then didn't end up going to bed until nearly 1am.

This morning I heard the kid bouncing off the wall next door, and wondered why he had to be so active so early. Then looked at the clock. It was 11am. Hmmm... methinks I was tired, and should have gone to bed earlier. ;)

In fun news we just had a bit of solid precipitation... that sort of ice-pellety kind of snow. Of course, after a high of 74F yesterday, the ground is too warm for it to stick.

On tap for today: laundry, pita bread, knitting, and grocery shopping (if the weather cooperates). And possibly several naps. ;)

No comments: