Sunday, May 01, 2011

I am slowly going crazy...

It is very definitely day. Snow is travelling horizontally, from west to east. Although it is day, I'm not sure it is May. It looks more like December. (There aren't the huge snowbanks that we'd have if it were January.) However, I can't tell if it's last December, or next December.

I finished the design, printed it, and assembled it. I was about to start tracing, when I realized I was famished. I decided to stop for... is cereal eaten at 7 am breakfast even if you haven't slept in 21 hours?

I decided to leave pills for second breakfast, which I assume will happen after some sleep. (Please let there be sleep!)

Okay, off to trace, then to apply resist.

1 comment:

Heather said...

Hope your snow stops and the sun comes out. We are having equally weird weather here in Ontario.