Tuesday, June 01, 2010

Swatching for Flow


Flow Swatch

Berroco Seduce is a very strange yarn. After looking at the thickness of the yarn (skinny!), and the recommended needle size (fat!), I decided I need to swatch... and not only swatch, but wash and block the swatch.

I'm not 100% sure I won't feel naked if I wear this. (Holding it up, I can watch TV through it.) I'll probably need a camisole underneath. (A red one.)

I need to make the swatch a bit longer before washing and blocking. I want to be sure.

Weaving in ends will be entertaining... I'll probably sew ends together using matching thread. I can't imagine them not popping out otherwise.

If it does work, it will be pretty, though.

2 comments:

Heather said...

The flow sweather looks real nice. Like the colour you've chosen.

noricum said...

Thanks. The photo came out a bit dark... it's a nice cranberry red.